Upon completing your course you will learn:
- Client Consultation
- Clients Needs
- Colour Matching Buy Professional Colour Technicians
- How To Apply Test Pieces Of Hair
- How To Section Hair To Create
- Full Head Sections
- Half Head Sections
- Side Panels
- Colour Placement
- How To Integrate Two Methods On One Head
- How To Apply Three Methods Of Hair Extensions
- Where To Position Extensions To Create Different Looks
- Volume U
- Highlights & Lowlights
- Colour Flashes
- How To Maintain Her Extensions
- How To Remove Her Extensions
- Pricing Structure To See You
- How To Use Simple Cutting Techniques To Blend
- How To Educate Your Clients After-care / Maintenance
- How To Launch Your New Business
- How To Ensure Your New Business
- How To Market Your New Business
- Details Of Quality Suppliers
- 30% Trade Discount Off Hair Suppliers
Invisi tape are super fast hair extensions for clients and salons on the go. They are great to tag alongside colour services to maximise profit potential.
This revelation art system allows users to restore length, add volume to create full and thick hair, enhancing colour and shine with careful placement using the most invisible extensions available. This technique virtually disappears into the hairline, offering an extremely natural blend.
Creating a transformation that is virtually undetectable at the scalp. This technique involves sandwiching the natural hair in between the tape extensions, and a super fast service that can produce a full head of extensions in 30 minutes.
This is a great service to introduce extensions to your salon/portfolio for the first time.
Making you a fast profit on top of existing services.
This technique is taking the modern celeb scene by storm!
Micro ring extensions are a braid-less weave. Fitted with micro rings, the weft allows you to create length, volume and full-bodied hair with this is a super fast service, taking two hours to create a fabulous result.
Maximising profit potential!
This technique involves taking small sections of the clients natural hair over and under the weft to secure the extension hair in place however, still allowing your natural hair to fall freely.
Giving a much more natural look than a braided weft and much kinder to your natural hair, making them easy to maintain with no damage to your own hair.
Refits are every 6-12 weeks and take minutes to carry out. Making this every extensionists dream service.